In today’s environment, the most successful program is a combination of customized organizational content and hands-on experience. Because leaders are under pressure to deliver profitable growth, quarter after quarter, achieving goals demands renewed focus on building the capability of the sales force.
Our Competitive Simulations are designed to challenge the thinking and application of the sales team. During the simulation, participants learn how to apply the new skills, tools, and processes they have been taught. It makes no difference whether the new skills are tactical selling skills, strategic selling skills, or negotiation skills. Competitive simulations are designed to drive the application of the new skill or market knowledge.
Our simulations are not merely dressed up “role-plays” that your sales reps have been through dozens of times. They are designed to come as close to replicating the reality of what your reps see in the field. Some decisions they make during the simulation will pay off in huge dividends, while other decisions will force them to think deeply about the consequences.
Just like in real-life, in these simulations, the reps will compete with others, and those who are strategic planners and have greater proficiency in tactical execution will win. The program offers a total immersive sales training experience designed and crafted specifically to replicate your marketplace and help your sales team apply the skills, knowledge, process, and tools in an impactful way. Simulations can be used to train sales teams on new product launches, face-to-face selling skills, strategic opportunity planning, and negotiations. Learners immerse themselves in an active, real-world experience that facilitates rapid, on-the-job outcomes that can replicate the reality that sales teams face daily. This dynamic combination of skill development with real-world application amplifies the learning experience and is one of the most effective methods of adult learning.
• Assess and make corrections to poor application of new skills, process, or tools.
• Test what if scenarios and provide the opportunity to make mistakes in a safe and realistic environment.
• Get context, content, and process, which are relevant, practical, and directly applicable to the job.
• Shorten learning cycles because of immediate feedback.
• Drive business impact through strategic application of critical selling skills
- Profit Heroes: Breakthrough Strategies for Winning Customers and Building Profits - May 26, 2023
- Maximize Business Success through the Use of Competitive Sales Simulations! - February 18, 2023
- Up against a strong incumbent? Be the game changer! - April 7, 2021